Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

Gangsta

Dude, if your mama drops you off and picks you up from school, you are not a gangster. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but never in my lifetime have my pockets extended past my butt.

And the only time you ever seen a guys boxers, was when the class bully pulled them up past the back of his head.

And mama and pops, your at fault for letting these kids dress with their pants down on the ground, and undies way up their backs. My kids don't do that. Shoe some class, not ass.

And the hot chicks like dudes in them tight butted jeans with the wrangler patch on em, last time I checked wrangler didn't make a patch that could be drug on the ground all day.

So step up, pull up, and spare us the laugh at your underoos. Its class buddy, order some!!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment