Total Pageviews

Monday, March 12, 2012

Top 10 Redneck Pick up lines

#10. Nice grill baby, is it original?
#9. Your as hot as my cousin, wanna go to my house?
#8. You may not be good enough for your family, but I will lube your chasis.
#7. My cousin is out of town, can you fill the void for me tonight?
#6. My other personality wants to take you home and count all your teeth.
#5. Will your cousin care if you cheated with me?
#4. I bet ya sex you don't have racing strips in your panties.
#3. On a scale of 1-10 I give you a toothless 11.
#2. Dang girl, you look just like someone I worked with at the carnival.
#1. Wanna go to my place and see who makes the best covered wagons?

So there ya have it. My list of top 10 lines. I am sure we could come up with more, because my mind is out there, as we all know. But, in the mean time if one of these lines work for you, remember, don't be silly wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment