Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 11, 2012

One LARGE kid

So I read this lady had a 14 lbs baby. First off, mama, that thing ain't no rubberband, no matter what you try, even baling twine, ain't gonna fix that damage. That things gonna be so big a D-10 Bulldozer could drive in without hitting anything. But, in other news, kagels are the best exercise for those that suffer from ineedlaidalot. Ineedlaidalot is the cause from not eating enough ice. To those that do not know, when you munch ice you are either low of iron, or sexual deprived. Either way, your not getting beam.
But, one that I do know, is that when a chick pops out a 10 lbs baby, that little sucker comes out with a cigar in one hand and a football in the other. It is like an 8 month old right there right out of delivery. My nephew was ready to go home from about a minute after. That kid was HUGE. And there is a reason his mother and my brother are single parents.
But in other news, I seen a virgin today, she was at the grocery store looking for meat. I'm not sure if it was beef or chicken. But for some reason she was wearing black and white, she looked alot like a penguin, maybe thats why she hasn't ever had a man. Or maybe its cause she hasn't had the chance to dress like an alderboy. But, all I know father, don't be silly wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment