Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bad Job

Everyone of us in this Obama society knows how to work, and some of us have bad jobs due to loosing good jobs, because of the repercussions of electing a bad president, which was good to finally be able to label a non-Christian in government housing. aka the White House Projects.
So, when I think of some of these bad jobs, only really one can come to mind. Could you imagine what a suicide bomber instructor position qualifications are? What would be the final project? You wouldn't know if you got an A or B in the class. But, I bet, you would hear, okay class, you better watch this crap the first time, pay attention, don't get to close. KAPOW.
So, when I wanted to get more on the subject, I called into the suicide prevention line, and guess what? They put me on hold. Now come'on man, really? You need help, just about to do it, call to get help and they put you on hold? So, I grabbed my pistol, went outside, and when she came back on and said, sorry about the wait, I am here, I yelled, YOUR TO LATE, popped off the pistol, dropped the phone. Since, I have called back 20 times, and never once was I put on hold. So, I think I got the program fixed, in my sick twisted ways, and thank you Obama for all the screwy help you have provided.
So, think of a bad job, take a crazy job, but make a difference in this world. And don't be silly, wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment