Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Funniest Thing

So, last night, I got the pleasure of meeting this kid from UNL, who is going to become a Veterinarian and going to Iowa for school. He was a pretty classing sheep wrangler, tall, skinny, over boots, Velcro gloves and the whole 9 yards. But, whenever I am at a show, I always meet a hundred comedians and have heard about every joke out there,,,,,,,twice.
But, this slacker, had me about fall out of my damn chair. He looks at me all serious, and here it goes.
Know what the funniest thing to ever see in your life is?? A tom cat coming out of anaesthesia after a de-clawing and neutering......As I thought, WTF, why is that funny?
He said, he stretches all out, looks at his sore hands, and says, shit how am I going to scratch my,,,,,,,,,looks down,,,,,,,oh damn, I am all screwed up now.
That had to be the best on the road joke I have heard. And I want to say,,,,thanks pal, and don't be silly, wrap ole willy.

1 comment: