Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ladder Match's

Nothing is better than a cold beer and good ladder match. What would go thru them guys head to want to climb up 10 feet on a ladder and jump down like a squirrel jumping from a tree to a house, down onto someone who isn't going to catch you? I've jumped off some wild and crazy things in my day, such as airplane, helicopter, roof of the house, couple trees, but onto the ground or what I call a SOFT landing strip.
Except, one time, I jumped off the damn house onto the trampoline, and my fat ass hit bottom like Ron Jeremy on Jenna Jameson. I smacked my ass so hard, I didn't poop for a week. I think I broke my bunghole, put a divot into the tard also. Kapow I hit, bounced right off, face down into the yard. I learned the hard way, but I think I would try it again just to prove I can do it.
But to see these grown men jump around and climb ladders, jump onto other people, get tossed out over a ring onto a metal ladder, just makes my back hurt. One thing I did notice, was I have a heck of a chance to become a wrestler. None of those dudes have them 6 pack abs anymore, or maybe they do, they just protect them in the protein roll. Then on the other hand, I can't be a wrestler cause how am I going to get my package inside them Victoria Secret shorts they wear? I'd choke or sound like a girl, and for darn sure that rascal would jump out and slap someone, I don't want to kill anybody. So I think it is better for me to just sit back, relax, let those men who have all muscles no brains jump off crap, landing on other crap, tip a beer and lay the smack down on my fish tank. But until something else good happens, don't be silly wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment