Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer Break

I have no idea why they call it summer break, when the kids are out of school, it damn sure ain't no break for me, or any other parents. How do you explain to your job that okay, I need summers off, I can't find anyone to watch my kids, because they are little devils, and the last babysitter they had lost a finger. Not only will that help you get the job, well, maybe for a Department of Corrections. But, I tell ya, we start swim lessons, baseball, art, music, pole dancing, and whatever else I can find to keep them busy so they aren't tearing up the crib.
Kids are a lot like monkeys. They will get in trouble if they don't have shit to throw. My kids are pretty good, when I have them duct taped to the wall while wearing zip tie cuffs. They mind real well. Just sometimes, maybe us parents need a break, so therefore, we are going to step up and make teachers have to work all year long, send the kids, matters of fact, have a lock in party for a week or two. Teachers need something to do anyways, if it wasn't for students, they wouldn't have a job, so be proud.
I know there is no way I could be a teacher now. When I went to school, they could whip your ass, which is something most American households don't do now. They could thump you on the head, move you, holler. But now, they have to go to educate our kids, and take all the crap they can be dealt. In my case, my kids are spending more time in school that with me, so therefore the teachers are raising our kids. Whip their ass, I damn sure would if they needed it.
If you don't like the idea of getting some rule back on the streets at age of five, you can kiss my butt without a wax first. Society would be so better if we stepped back to the old days, and now that you have me so far on another track from when I started. Take me for example, tell me a teacher that wouldn't whip my ass, and I will call you a liar. I was WAY in my own world, but damn I had fun. If I wasn't silly and would have wrapped ole willy, I wouldn't have to worry about summer breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment