Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Beginning

The beginning of the simple life. I was going to write a book, but figured I would skip that and make a movie, but then, who is into buying them XXX movies now days? There just ain't any money in it beings we have youtube. I have been married twice, first one jumped the fence, and so I built it taller and by God the second mistake crawled under it. Sometimes things in life happen for a reason, I figured out that divorce is expensive because it is worth it.
I have had a few jobs in my life, one line that will make you get a new job real quick is telling your boss they have you confused with someone that gives a shit. Yep, about 3 minutes after that line, I was walking out of my day job, jobless. Who cares, you only live once. Only a fact. I didn't care about that job being a server at Applebees.
Another thing to say would be I wasn't looking when I found this job, don't make me have to look for something better. For some reason, bosses always thought that was a good line and usually got you a raise. I cannot be held responsible if it does not happen to you, it might be the late nights her and I spent together before she went home to her husband or something.
I do know that having a lack of control of the lower apperatus will cause great changes in your paycheck, ie child support. OUCH. Why is sex so good and child support so bad? That is just like waking up next to the chick you don't remember bringing home from the bar and being spooked and asking her if she rode her broom over last night. That, is NOT a thing to say when you are in her house and she is larger than you. But for some reason, they are ALWAYS larger when the goggles are on.
So hell, what a start, but whos counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment