Total Pageviews

Friday, July 1, 2011

Dinner and a dance?

Tonight, while doing my normal thing, letting my mind flash cards at me with pictures. I got to wondering, its time to evaluate to the strip bar. You go in, for a dollar they will let you see the goods closer and some even dance on a table.
Now to me, that's like taking a fat guy to dinner and not letting him taste the food unless he tips it. Who the hell thought of this idea? You should go in, be able to look at whatever you want, tell her to roll her titties back up and put them away, without paying a looker fee. You don't get charged to look at cars, nor to take them for a test drive, but that leans more towards hookers. So long story short, if some slut wants to ride a pole, tip over a table, breath through my pants, why would I pay for her to do more?
So I tip my hat off to the lady they call basso, and laugh at the short fat horny guys giving them money for something they will never get.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment