Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Closet dancer

So Bella has this dream of getting a pole and swing for her bedroom. And being the sexually aroused pervert I am, I ask more questions. She wants a brass pole in her closet. Really her closet? To me that's a new meaning of just do it, or guess, but I hope there is enough room for me to watch.
Just grab me and hang me on a hanger. That would make me feel like a black criminal back when times were good, before that fat lazy lady decided she wasn't going to take 3 more steps to the back of the bus, now that lazy woman has streets named after her. Any who, back to discussion.
Hang me in the closet so I can watch, I will just sit there and tick like a timex, hanging in her closet. The size of this closet must be a large bathroom to us poo folks. But mount it up, slide, climb and slide, I will bring my boom box, turn on some Dancing on the Ceiling music, wear my cheap sunglasses,,,,, at night. When its all done and the pole had a workout, I will just hang, in the closet, like a bridal gown, only used once, but lives forever,,,, in the closet.
Now, that I think about it, how am I going to explain being in the closet watching a show? Screw it, live proud, gives the neighbors some love, let the homeless get excited, put it in your living room.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment