Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Freshmen

When I was a freshman in school, I went to a jr high, we were cool, we never really thought we riled the world and surely never told our parents what we were going to do, we asked.
It was that year I heard my parents talking about what expectations they had for us kids. I heard my mother say she wanted me to be comedian, but that was my problem, really I guess she said obgyn. But oh well, the money is about the same, isn't it?
To pay child support because you are over curious by the ladies, our have them pay you to leave your office feeling violated. Maybe I did really screw up. But either cost, I love sitting in the obgyn office and watching the pregnant ladies walk out of that door that leads to the exam rooms, with the I just got violated face on them. And the young girls walking out with the omg I hope I don't know anyone here, and trying to run out.
It just kills me to watch people. And that's why I caught my freshmen niece gazing at my butt when I bent over. Oh how I hope I'm in that office when she walks out, I will yell HEY, DID YOU GET VIOLATED? Sucks to get old!!!! I just hope it isn't her sitting in the waiting room when I walk out if my colonoscopy. Damn, that would make Christmas diner uncomfortable for me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment