Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 1, 2011

State Fair

From the State Fair of FOOD ON A STICK, THE GOOD LIFE?? Really?
Doing all the things that your heart don't want all in one day is not the way I want to exit the world. And seeing the people with no arms, teeth, and tat's all down their body really isn't that appatizing to a guy like me. But the dude down at the balloon pop had an awesome naked lady tat on his forearm......just saying.
Next year, I want to name the FAIR. Dang sure won't be fat on a stick, or a dr's worse enemy. But something like, NO TEETH ALL FUN. NO TAT, NO SHOW. Or better yet, DRESS CODE NEED NOT APPLY.
Comeon now, I seen a easily over weight "farm" girl, wearing a short mini skirt, tube top with cowboy boots on. REALLY???? I bet toothless Tina can't look like that even serving sweaty people freshly squeezed lemonade. And freshly squeezed? There wasn't even a lemon in the trailer. But heck, for $5 it was good. Obviously I have the wrong perfession, and must have some GREAT dental insurance. I love my grill.
The fair is the only place it is okay to walk into a building with others having animal shit on your shoe. Nobody even cares, they just say, Animals good?? YUUUUUUP. And the crap is fresher than that lemonade from toothless tina.
So if you want to feel really GQ, and great about yourself, but extremely jealous of your tattoo, go on down to the fair and take a gander at the crowd, spend a couple hundred, or pass out your dentist business card into the tip jar.
LIFE IS GOOD, on my side of the fence, the grass hasn't been chewed on by a bucktooth corndog fryer that can eat corn on the cob through a chain link fence. So meet me down at the OUTDOOR WALLY and we can have a laugh together.

No comments:

Post a Comment