Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

Younger days

Back when I was younger and influenced by jack and daniels, and yukon, I had this great idea to make 50 dollars. So I grabbed a needle, and 2 rings and pierced my nipples.
If I would have known I would be affected by a life long titty hardon, I might of passed, but NO, I had to get the cash. So now that is how I roll, with 2 other eyes.
But there are tons of things I learned, bark collars hurt on your neck, the average person can't jump 3 stories without knowing how to fall. But I was tough, and healed up fast back then. Its no wonder I'm even still here making people laugh.
But best of all, my kids aren't as dumb as me, they won't be influenced by their dad, for some reason they won't get into the dryer while their cousin turns it on to ride it out, they don't have the desire to become a rodeo clown, and they don't like people with piercings.
But maybe one day, I can express to them the importance of laughter, and not stupidity, but I'm sure they won't listen, they are kids.
So until then, just keeping it real and showing them 4 eyes are watching them, even in the summer, and titty twisters hurt like hell with hoops in, maybe they can gather some knowledge from their wise father and not repeat the crazy things he has done, but chances are NOT, they have my genes.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment