Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Supernatural

When supernatural comes to mind, I think of the times back in my younger days, when I could jump off about anything and get back up. That better than seeing a UFO with a light beam over your ex-wifes house. The days when I could jump out of a helicopter 50 feet, and not even flinch.
But now, I even think of doing something like I use to, and my joints start popping, cracking, and my body hurts. One of these days, I am hoping to ride back in the saddle again and do the things that have not killed me yet. That does not mean, taking the last chick home from the bar. I'm talking flying suplex from the top of the dresser, or an elbow drop from hanging off the ceiling fan.
But until the days I am a spidermonkey again, snap crackle and pop aren't just a cereal, it's the sounds of me getting out of bed. Maybe I should just take my ideas of fun and lock them up tighter than a bulls ass getting ready to enter the slaughter house. That's tight right there!!!!! But, I may not be supernatural, but I AM naturally super!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment