Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Crazy Things

I've performed some crazy stunts in my time, outside of getting married twice, I have done some cool stuff. Like the time I was sleeping on a helicopter and doors open, I couldn't hear, and just heard someone yelling, and decided to JUMP out of the bird. A 50 foot fall and a hell of a tumble at the end, not even a scratch or bruise, but then I had to walk about 3 miles to where we were suspose to land.
Jumping off a bridge just because I seen it on TV. That is a rush, jumping from airplanes, that's more of a rush than wearing a ghost costume and knocking on the White House door. Cliff climbing, rock jumping, sex with the last chick at the bar, rolling a car and semi.
But nothing is better than time I jumped off the roof onto the round bouncy deal in our backyard. NO FEAR, jumped right off, went all the way down and hit my ass on the ground and was ejected into the air about 10 feet from that tramp and hit the ground again. That was a double ride in one jump. That is like getting a 2 for 1 down on the hooker corner. But talk about pain in the butt.
Its not what you do in life, its what you have done that didn't kill you is what matters. Live on, jump on, and stuff your butt with charmin and remember don't squeeze the charmin.

No comments:

Post a Comment