Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lady Gaga

Oh to be young again. But comeon, what is up with all the bling bling on her head? She says that Madonna stole her ideas, last I checked Material Virgin was along before Gaga was out of diapers. But, anywho.
I have to admit, I like her songs, well some. It just pisses me off that she left me in Nebraska. Little does she know. I guess all is well, I don't want to go out dressed at my Redneck self and having her in a Halloween Costume. What is up with all that?? I'm scared it may get glitter on my babyface.
Gaga made 90 million dollars last year, and Madonna paid it out in her divorce. But man, I guess my love for Madonna came when she posed almost naked in her book, and I was in the Gulf. KAPOW. YEP, great seeing her after seeing all those women with towels on their heads.
And that's another issue. I am so glad I am not Muslim, how do you find a date or wife when she is always covered up? That's like buying a car on eBay and not seeing a picture of what your getting but then your just stuck with the ride. Ha, ride.
But, anywho, back to the first track, rest my ADD, Gaga, if you are going to sing a song about not leaving Nebraska without someone, get a grip chick, respect your elders. I honestly believe, one day in my shoes, she would then be barefoot for the rest of her life. I could scare the hell out of the world and make them look at things just a tad bit different. Another plus would be think of the AWESOME material she would give me for shows.
Like, I dated Lady Gaga for a day, I was tired of looking like the Flinstones going out for dinner with all her head material rising out the top of the car. But, it is what it is, so don't be silly, wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment