Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lativa

I'm not to sure where or what exactly this place is as far as a map or bottle. But, to my understanding from my stats, I have followers there. Which mean,,,,
I need a larger globe with an index on the bottom. Cause nothing else worth anything is on the bottom of the globe. Shocking, but sorry penguins.
And if this joint is warm, and has beaches, I am thinking,,,show time. Especially nude ones. I'm sure they need some chubby redneck walking around with a white stiffy for entertainment.
But, who would name a country so close to a little cup of sour cream that makes your bowels regular? Amazing. I am thinking of doing a medicine tour. Gonna stop off at Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Midol, and Ex Lax. So, not only can I get be bitchy with the shits, but my head won't hurt.
So, until I decide to figure out where this little place, and live the dream of finding a needle in a haystack, I guess, I will just have to wonder. But don't think this place is going to be on bucket list status. Unless, there's a nude beach. Then we can swap lists.
Just my luck, they will be purple people with tribal scars on their forehead, and if I wanted to pay to see that, I would just put a gallon of gas in the car and head on down to my Walmart. So, until then, don't be silly, wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment