Total Pageviews

Monday, January 16, 2012

Political Understanding

Nothing beats a political mess. Nobody to vote for, nobody running that knows math. Nothing like having grown men argue about how they can fix the world when they can't even zip their fly up. What is going on with this world?
I'm not much of a political dude myself. I know we gots a President that is out of his mind half the time, and on vacation the other half. But when it came time for the Iowa Caucuses I decided to ask some peeps if they wanted to go. So, I asked a pretty ole girl if she wanted to go, and her reply, NO, I DON'T WANT SEX TONIGHT. So, obviously, she knows Anthony Weiner.
I was going to ask another, but then it dawned on me. Caucuses, and sex, genius. Who would have thought other than ole Rednecks. That's my kind of logic, but no is not an answer. But the more you think about it. No matter who wins we are going to end up getting screwed somehow, someway. And them poor goofballs don't even kiss us first. What is up with that?
Well, if you don't vote, and stay home, to enjoy some sex, don't be silly and wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment