Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wallymart

Can you imagine Walmart with no motorized scooters? How many people would stop shopping there? Or am I the only one that puts on sunglasses, and rides around on one crashing into shit? Beings I don't golf, reason beings, I am not going to run around, trying to get my ball in a whole, counting my strokes to see if I can get even. I mean that would be more wasted time than trying to sell paint to a blind guy.
And where do they find the people that work there? The best thing about them is getting my sticker at the door from an always friendly gramps. I still don't know why he always has to lick the sticker first. I tried to tell him one day about technology and they pay some little Chinese kid to pre lick them so they are just peel and stick, but he can't hear me. So, I am guessing I need to write it out.
Who in the hell would design a building with 30 check outs and only hire 4 cashiers? I mean, that is like buying a hamster to be a watch dog. Take up all that extra room from the stands you don't use, and move the damn milk and bread forward like a hooker at communion. What would be so hard to have what I want, right where I can run in, run out, without dropping $100 every time? Want to put the customers first, move my shit where a fat guy can get to it without oxygen.
Well, I guess if they would do that, then there would be no need for the electric scooter, then there would be no mess for them to clean up from me hitting things, or batteries to charge, or the need for earplugs. Those back up alarms are hideous, not like I don't see that 60 inch ass backing up into me, but really, need to run nails down the chalkboard to get my attention also, thanks Wally. Until I shop and again, spending my next $100 bill, I am going to check out some of that yours and mine KY Jelly, wonder if it is good on wheat or white? Don't be silly, wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment