Total Pageviews

Monday, June 25, 2012

Doniphan Short Track

If your wanting some goodness of burning rubber and oil into your nasal cavity, our local dirt track is the place to be. So, I got an invite to ride in the packer/push truck this last Saturday night, and to much of the ideas in my head about these dudes, for some reason I hit it on the head. To show up, and the first person out there that talks to us, i i i i i is s s s s s s stuttering s s s s s Stanley. This guy, all of some Rustler jeans, wife beater tank top, and for some reason, he thought it was cold outside. My nipples weren't even hard, but his, looked like a butterball turkey that was ready to come out of the over.
I just l l l l l l love those guys. Talk about a waste of time, I sat there for 10 minutes while he finally told me, " My mom and dad said I can't park my muddy truck in the driveway." So, I answered  back, ask your parents why they park in a driveway, and drive on a parkway, and left it as that. I didn't have the time for him to spit out, good one. Nice guy, when he was 3 cars away, if there was a professional track packer, this dude would be the poster child.
I hop in the old blazer, flip on the whoopee light, and we are off. Driving around, and around, around, around, and around again, the track. Then the cars start showing up, little kids, girls, guys, old farts, grease monkeys, farmers with a 4 year degree, pregnant girlfriend, and implement paint on their car. I got to meet them all. Nice guys, nothing is better than people who dream of driving for NASCAR, and of course, they know I will look up to them, cause I'm a redneck like that. They go out, hot laps, qualifying, then the mains. Not to many wrecks, but man, when a racer is going to have to cut spending on something, I found out that the car starter was the first place. Don't mind ya, the blazer I was riding in had to be started with a pair of pliers, and with all them guys around, I'm shocked the pliers are still there. Them farmers don't just leave pliers laying down like my last ex wife for anyone.
The ole boy I was with, we were a pushing, watching, laughing, and had a lovely sexy mama with a jelly roll underneath her baby bump, and some petite pajamas in which all the about hung out like a snake eating a chicken. She was smoking a cig, knocked up, big ole girl, with the tall skinny guy. We won't put her in the limelights since she was smoking, but man, you couldn't even find something like that in Walmart. I think maybe she put the crack in cracker. But what do I know.
The people, the drivers, the push truck which is still lucky to be alive. I had the time of my life, that was awesome, but the pissers sucked. All in all it was great, and until I do it again, I will just have to dream about having me a pack truck with no wipers, no back hatch handle, started with pliers, and racing tires on it to do it myself. Now only if that crackers man wasn't silly and wrapped ole willy, I would have missed a site.

No comments:

Post a Comment