Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hot as Heck

Well, I can officially say it was so hot I had to go commando last week. Not only were birds landing on the ground out of the blue cooked, but they were crispier than BBQ chicken legs on a grill when ya got to drinking and forgot about them. Not that I ............well shit, ya I have. I seen a snake slithering past me with a canteen around his neck, now that's HOT. But a Canadian goose trying to pull out his feathers to cool off was also a site to see.
Of all the hotness I usually have in my house, with myself and all. I'm not conceded, I'm just confident, maybe little overly. But heck, all I had to do was log onto Facebook and take a gander, I got the temps from one end of the US to the other in 5 minutes. Therefore, I have decided, with the help of netflix, that I am going to just cut my cable. Facebook is the new weather channel for me.
Tonight I heard it was raining, so I stepped out of the love dungeon to sit on the porch and all be damn, there wasn't even a sparrow piss on my deck. Now does that surprise me, nah. I get to see things from people riding bicycles, in which I yell DUI, to people walking, that's when I ask if they are tired of walking,,,start running. But all in all, it's gonna simmer down some this weekend, so I might have to pull the undies back out. I sure did enjoy the breeze and the feel good flop when I walk around. But man, my socks sure are going to thank me for not allowing them to catch some sweat running down my leg.
Well, gonna take off like a prom dress and make some room out here for some birds to land, so don't be silly wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment