Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Future planning

My family always try ways to save money, from booking a flight on an airline with no landing gears, no food, no drink. Wtf are they thinking? Sitting on wicker chairs, with a BIG sign that says"no spitting on the floor,,,,, it leaks".
So on my evaluation of this apparatus they call a cheap flight, I notice that the propellers are not even the same size and a window is missing. My guess is no bathroom, boy was I right, there was a bucket. The only movie was in 3d and it was ducking when crap flew around the cabin from the missing windows.
So needless to say, my family ask what I'm doing to save for the future? Investing in stocks or what?
My answer-,,,,,,,,, I'm not doing stocks, they'd like playing Russian Roulette with a semi automatic, and my planning is I'm learning to be ambidextrous so if I have a stroke, I can still bounce checks.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment