Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The BIG talk

So instead if doing what my dad to me, throwing my soon a penthouse forum, to dream of something that will never come true, we decided to talk.
I say him down, told him first things first, sex is not free. No matter how you look at it, you will end up paying for it. Second, wear 2 condoms, I wore one and that's how you got here.
So now that I got those things out of the way, tell me what you know, and I will full in the blanks. So I sat there, and after 20 minutes I grabbed a notebook, after another 10 I got out the digital recorder. As I say there, I caught myself, "no kidding, you can do that?"
So after my education from my son, I went down bought him a playboy, and said enjoy the articles son.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment