Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cost?

Went to the mall to look at a new watch, one that makes you look good in your church outfit. My god, I liked this watch, no love, just like, and the damn thing was $300.00. I looked at the little raghead and said"I just bought a new tv at walmart for $250, and that thing is 32 inches wide, and I don't have to get my fat ass off the couch to run it. And the damn thing will reach out and talk to space to get my channels."
He looked at me, "sir, nice watch, look good on you, you don't understand." Obviously, YOU don't understand, my tv is great and I only wear watches when I dress up, I west jeans and t shirts to church, so does that tell you it will cost me $300 each time I wear it? Your freaking out of your mind!!!!!
He said," no sir, me watch will run you tv, neighbor tv, any tv, and head phones listen to radio."
Obviously, I didn't understand, so I'm now the proud owner of a new black plastic, fm radio, tv remote that goes on my wrist. So now I'm on a wagon, going everywhere I know they have tvs just to puss people off and switch channels!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment