Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I decided

To much thinking, I have thought that the only woman that leans on me the best, is my one legged country girl. She was an automatic shoe in.
But, she frustrated when I would take her out in public. She always brought up her wood leg. From being in bath and body trying to buy lotion for me, saying gosh, if this smells good enough for your wood, I very it would be good enough for mine.
My god, I got tired of waking up in the middle of the night tripping over her damn log next to the bed. So, I did what most every other man would do, threw the damn thing in the wood burning stove, and told her to take a hike. That wasn't funny, she said I was the first asshole that ever said that to her, so I said, hop the heck out my house!!!!!!
She was a leaner, but she made me laugh. every time my dog humped her leg and got splinters, I laughed. When she tried to beat met with her leg, I laughed. And when I would hide her leg from her in the mornings, I laughed. She always made me laugh.
But that country girl was a real girl, but if she could of just stopped telling people her wood was longer than mine I would have this bad reputation.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment