Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Work

Working in Nebraska with Florida like weather for 14 hours a day for a week will take its toll on a man. I have a real friend now.
My friend is gold bond powder, I carry him in a holster on my side, I can whip him out and puff a shot of powder faster than John Wayne. I have no idea how the cows and bulls are getting by without some sort of chaffing helper.
But, with this heat and humidity, when you have to pee you get more excited than a man with no arms getting a sponge bath. No arms, and single, DAMN,now that would suck.
So anyways, if your not wearing underwear now, you look like you pissed yourself after about 30 minutes of working outside. So, go ahead you hairy gorillas, go on down to Sears and get a weed eater to take care of the landscape your packing around. Our just go to Brazil and get a wax, its like air conditioning in the pants.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment: