Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Things we tell our kids

Shut up, get over here, stop crying, when I was in school, clean your plate, get up here, get down from there, don't make nee tell you again, why don't you listen to me, as long as your in my house I make the rules, no your not, be home on time, where you at, who you with, get a job, no your not, you are grounded, go to your room, I don't care, if you make me repeat myself your going to get it.
Why do we all say these things to our kids? Like they care, like they listen, you try to help, but nope, your just making yourself feel better. Back in the days when I wore a diaper, the first time, I really didn't care, back in the days you got your ass whooped with a belt, spanked in public, mom yelled at you, the cops were all cool, you never heard about some kid causing so much problems he made the news. So spank on, I believe in discipline, just don't beat them, they will learn, and get your own phrases!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment