Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Days of thunder

Rented this movie for the 35th time, days of thunder. Now that all of you know I'm a redneck, with a blue collar, and a bullet, you will understand why I rented it again.
For some reason, when you buy a movie, you never watch it again, so the ones I like, I rent, so it makes it ready for me to watch. So what if I could of owned it.
Nascar Is to me like a animal in a zoo. It is like a ring of all these people just like me, well, some it takes alot of beer to be close, but man, its like paying 45 dollars for a ticket to a family reunion.
So I sit and watch my favorite show, saying the punch lines with them, making me really feel like an actor right with them. But, knowing that I have donated 35 more dollars to them, why can't they make a second one? Cause there isn't a kid who can ride a broom around which is gay? Piss on them.
Back on the mullets, our my bullet, I have the title from a mullet going bald. I earned it!!!! A wollet is a woman mullet, and a t top is the 1986 t bird, with your class tassel from graduation in the mirror, and letter jacket on your shoulders and 501s hugging your ass, joe dirt mullet. That thing is classic, its easier to find than an unicorn, but damn, one really goes over the top to be the greatest nascar lover of all time.
So the moral of my story is, hell, if you have all your hair, grow it trim it who cares, and I see a right turn down at the road. And STOP buying and supporting these gay kids on broom movies when you can have great movies!!!!
No get out there and hit the damn pace car!!!! You've hit everything else on the damn track!!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment