Total Pageviews

Monday, July 4, 2011

The FOURTH

Today is one of those National Holiday a I wonder why the heck we give the illegals the day off.
They sneak in here, then they want to observe MY holiday, who makes these guidelines? Make them work 7 days a week, hard, 24 hour days, make it so hard on them they sneak back home.
But onto other news, I went down to the firework stand, told the guy he was WAY to expensive. He said, well don't buy your crap here, I don't care. So I went across the street, bought 5 roman candles. lite them bastards, shooting them at Mr. I Don't Care,,,, yelling, you care now? You care now?
The look on his face was great, complete worry, and I didn't even break a law, I was back 300 feet. Nothing I have read states you cannot shoot them at the stand, just 300 feet away. So bust my balls for pushing limits, and trying to get a cheaper discount.
My motto to savings is, you can't eat a table dance, so save your ones for the dollar menu. God bless America!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment