Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Krazy kids

Kids do and say the damndest things. Ever want to know the truth, ask a kid. From where you think that airplane is going? To the airport dad.
only a kid can trip, roll off a curb, and hop right back up and finish doing what they were doing. Only a kid falling in mid sentence, would be able to just keep on talking, like nothing ever happen.
The best ever is when you plant a baby monitor in their room and listen to them. Chat from how bad they have the meanest mom, to things they get away with, to things they did their moms never found out about. Wish I recorded that day.
To see a kid riding a bike, holding at him waving, he can't ride straight, well, straight into a tree. But he gets up, checks his bike, checks for girls, then checks himself for blood, in that order. When I was a kid, I ran right into a tree looking at Girl, with my own two feet. Got me 2 stitches, but heck, I was good.
Kids are absolutely funnier than 2 drunk guys telling jokes, and almost all if their stories are true, except for the monsters.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment