Total Pageviews

Friday, July 15, 2011

Why they do that?

You ever notice kids that kids only do crazy crap when people important to you are watching? Like the day we were taking to the preacher, I heard a wait for it, wait for it, then a HUGE fart.
Or letting your kids meet you boss and introducing your daughters they decide to lift their dresses over their their heads. Then you are like,,,, how about those snow white panties?
Your on the phone and all of a sudden they decide they want to scream and fight. Soon as you hang up, all is normal again.
Your talking to a olds friend and then out of nowhere, your kids decide to bite you? What is it and where is the switch to shut this crap off?
My kids are always good because they know paying the piper is NOT fun. I will get them back, go get them from school honking the horn in my pajamas and running up to give them a hug in front of all their friends is my best one!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment: