Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Class reunion

What is the whole purpose of gathering up like flies on cow shit to have a get together when you have facebook now and can know more about someone now than you did when you banging them in high school?
Have I ever got a surprise, all the ugly girls are now cute, and the cute ones are now ugly. Nothing beats the 300 pound varsity cheerleader every guy in school fantasized about showing up. Lol. And now everyone has the holy crap you drive the cart at walmart smerk on their face.
From the real smart ones not having common sense to tie their own shoes when they trip on them, to the ones who screwed off and now have damn good jobs laughing at the chick that was going to be a dr until she got laid and shit a kid now she's on welfare taking my money at mcdonalds.
But the greatest thing is, all those guys that are gray or bald. For some reason they just crack me up. From a mullet to nothing. With hot ass wives, how the hell? So I haven't changed at all, still wearing the same size jeans and shirts, and they aren't tight on me, single, no drinker, can spit chew 8.5 feet, and ready to take your hot wife outback and show her a real good time. So drink on, be an ass, stuck up, who you were in school, cause my name is KARMA, and pay backs a bitch.
In another 10 years we will reunions by skype, on our phones, and by then, I probably already paid your daughters tuition subscribing to her website, but oh well. So live long and watch for me. I'm the redneck wearing jesus slippers with socks, cut off ............never mind, find your wife or girlfriend, I'm the one behind her.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment