Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wtf

So when you start turning older I learned go to a class reunion, you will feel alot better and younger. Some other things I learned, the smell of botox don't make you smarter.
I got to see everything from my gay classmates, my I thought they were smart classmates, and my holy crap did you get held back for 5 years cause your looking old classmates.
From seeing a girl walk out of the mens bathroom, a real girl, one of the honor students. And no other guy was in there, thought maybe she went in for a quicky, but oh no.
And don't introduce me to your boyfriend as this is Gabe, we went to school together. NO SHIT, is that why we are both here? All be damn, thanks for confirming I'm in the right place. But really? GO BLONDE!!!!
And my god, I almost had to dim the lights with all the gray hairs, and chrome domes. But I did learn, don't cover your gray hairs with mascara and go out dancing, especially if you are wearing a white shirt. That's like not wearing underwear and white shorts when you have the shits. I've done some crazy shit, but that is not on my list.
The funny ass things you see and hear will just make you think WTF are they doing in my class? Night two is yet to come, can't wait to see the test of the smart ones, hope their wives are hot.
So I'm off like a prom dress and chasing my child support payments this morning!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment