Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Trailer park

Ever notice when you pull into a town the first thing you see is the trailer park? So everyone knows, they are future walmart door greeters. From the welcome to my town to walmart, way to move up toothless tina.
And when the fair comes to town, they will bop your ass to get a close parking spot to ride the rides and but that fried food from their cousins. That's the one week they take off for vacation, if they have jobs, other wise they are down at ready cash witting a check. Hot damn, we are going to hang out tonight.
I love fair week, its the only week of the year I know all those trailer parkers are not home, so I can go and reclaim my shit that got stollen all year long. And then I go into the trailer wheel business down at the lake for a month to make extra cash. Yep, they don't need them wheels on their house anyways, heck it cost money to drag that thing down the road.
Only in a trailer park can you find new cars, stolen shit, illegal guns, food stamps, and antiques all on 8 wheels. Life is a highway, they dream of cruising.
But long live the day I have some lots to rent to them. They get behind on lot rent, they better know how to fish, cause their house is going on pontoons and going to be a house boat where the lots are free. I will back that thing up down at the dock and wish them well.
But until I have my lots, I guess I will just keep getting my shit back, and selling tires down at the lake. But one day, maybe I can own the lot the walmart greeter lives on so we can be friends.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment