Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

Socks

I don't mind doing laundry, but I also don't mind the damn sock eating washer. I've always done whites last in hopes that the laundry fairy will swing by and fold socks before I need the dryer again.
Folding socks reminds me of washing a dog, it stinks and if someone else will do it great, but once it is done it feels like you found a free hooker for the night.
One time I avoided them so long I ran out, so I went and bought new ones, 50 pairs to be exact, so I wouldn't have to do them.
I'm not the kind of guy that will wear a g string for my toes to avoid them, they'd not how I roll.but by god, I will have 2 kitchen trash bags full of new ones to avoid them.
And that is why I had to stop buying white undies, besides loving beans. Or I would be going commando more than rambo!!!!! And bike shorts and no undies is not a good thing as I found out. Rolled into walmart that way one day, some kid kept yelling" mommy mommy, that guy has a dog in his shorts". I yelled back, "ya, I'm going to let him to chase your mommy s beaver if you don't be quiet!!!!"
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment