Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Professional hair stylist

So today, I called up to get a big job in lincoln at a hair studio. We really hit it off with the owner last, she was great. I tools her I was a professional hair stylist, and my best jobs are on ladies hair.
She has excellent clients, and most of them are in their twenties and thirties. That god me all excited. Then we got more in depth with what it was I liked to do. She got offended. I said I am a professional hair stylist, I can do mohawks, landing strips, what ever they want, where ever they want, armpit, leg, head, and private area.
She said there was no way that someone was going to be in her salon and do that kind of stuff. I said what is your deal? Obviously you don't know hair, I want to come over and spell your babys daddy s name in your overgrown muff, I will show you professional.
She want up to it, obviously, she kept saying hair on the head, so she does the same thing to men in my book, she just don't do women. That to me is discrimination, and I told her that damn it.
So, my job got shot to shit in a hand basket, I felt worse than a one legged man driving a 5 speed for the first time. But heck with her, I'm opening my own place, complete with a birthing table so I can get on down there and calling it MY SPACE, so give me a call so I can put some impressive art on your yard.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment