Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Work

One day I hope to find oil in my back yard, but until then I guess I will keep on getting up early to go to work. If I were to with the lottery, I would probably still work, because setting at home is boring and make s you gain lots if weight.
If I didn't make payment s every month for getting laid, which is a crock, I probably wouldn't have to work, but again, there is always a cost of having fun.
I love to watch people, from the air, you can see alot, inside cars, down shirts, way or to the other side of the parking lot. The thing that cracks me up is women always look around before they are going to do something a guy has no shame to do, like pick their nose or butt. But they never ever look up. I have seen the funniest things, from a woman changing in the drivers seat of her car, a younger girl playing with herself when her mom went into shop, lots of women picking their noses, tons picking their butt when they get out of the car. If your undies are that tight, my god, but bigger ones.
But the funniest thing I seen was a woman adjusting her puppies in her shirt, with a big purse, swing the purse and it knocked her over. So,,, being me up at 35 feet in the air above her, I yelled down, you okay looks like your purse got the best of you when your hands were full. She instantly turned bright red.
But the greatest thing is yet to be seen. I haven't seen a car rocking in daylight, but when I do, I will go down and run over and start banging on the window yelling. Oh to catch them in the act, I know I would piss my pants if that happen to me.
But, I guess I will keep going to work to look down on people, and if you see a boom truck with the boom in the air, it didn't get that way just because it wanted to, someone like me is watching you!!!! Look up!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment: