Total Pageviews

Monday, September 12, 2011

dirty talk

So, why is it once you have a girl she don't like to talk dirty anymore? From the night you brought her home from three bar she cursed like a sailor, so much it Meade a truck driver blush. But now she won't even say head thinking you are going to get excited.
So, to make it exciting, I get her fired up so she will curse at me. For some reason I do not have a problem pissing her off. I'm man, she's woman.
But in the heat off the moment, I love to slip some dirty talk in talk in her ear. Pull some hair, bark, anything for the shock and ah factor.
But one thing I have learned, don't bring a girl home that you don't know her name. My buddy did that, he came in work the next day with a fat lip, and black eye. He called her the wrong name in the middle of his night to remember.
But some dirty talk, or flashing in a public place, like church, isn't all bad, you have to keep them on their toes. Never let a woman think she has you figured out, the shock and ah factor, the dirty talk will keep her one leg higher than the other. :-)
And dirty talk isn't;
Dirty girl dirty girl
Eyes like a hog
Roll on over
So I can hump you like a dog.
That also is black eye, bloody nose talk.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. All these years I've been doing the dirty talk wrong! Thanks for enlightening me.

    ReplyDelete