Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

finally

After all these years, I figured it out. Woman always bitch guys are to fast. I have the perfect concoction. 2muscle relaxers, 2 Vicodin, and a purple pill. She will be begging for mercy like a death row inmate sitting in the chair during a power outage.
Nothing like becoming the energizer bunny in one night, but man when you are done, you best be close to your bed, it isn't no 5hour energy drink. Your going to crash harder than a crash test dummy in an airplane accident.
But on the lighter side, she will be so shocked that she will be late for work the next day. Lol jokes on her. And all of a sudden, you are the star.
So give it a try, I have no idea why they can't just make one pill for Superman, they have everything else out there. But nothing to help a guy become Superman in the sheets.
So, party like a rockstar, and don't tell me thanks for helping, I don't want the image of you in my head.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment