Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2011

tattoos

Tats are a sign of coolness. Most old day tats were naked ladies and military symbols, but new artistic signs are definitely for viewers pleasure.
Like a chick with squirrel tat on her inner thigh, squirrels are always looking for nuts. Or a you are here tat on her lower back, no I came here and now I'm gone. That's like a guy having join the crowd on his member.
I love the tramp stamps, it gives me a better reason to view chicks butts, and is a great cover up when really your thinking damn that's nice. But never take a girl with a naked girl on her forearm or an anchor on her upper arm, you might just find the chain to the anchor.
Some have roses, some animals, some even have photos, all in all, not many are bad. But its the ones you have to lift skin to see that just aren't worth the ink. If I were a tat dude, all would be damn good priced, cool, and only getting one if the pants are off half way, just saying.....
But to keep my tat simple I have Wendy on my penis,,,,,when I'm excited it says "welcome to Jamaica have a nice day". So I'm proud, if I invite you to Jamaica you know what's in store.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment