Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Golf

Golf is a sport I just don't understand. You have 2 men running around, counting strokes, to get their balls in a hole. And he with the less strokes wins? No woman likes a minute man.
And why is it they be quiet? If you can't play with noise then practice, I like noise when trying to get balls in a hole.
I would of never came up with such a game. And yelling Four when you almost hit someone? In the army we yelled incoming. Four? Really. ?
On days I drive past a course, I honk, and yell four, just to get a reaction on Americas quietest sporting field. Take a book, its an outdoor library.
But to run in and take a cart and do donuts, yell four everywhere and make an obstical course out of the trees is the way I roll.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment