Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hike Bike Trail

Every town needs to have a hike and bike trail along with a Walmart. They go hand and hand. I live along the trail, and to my eyes, many Walmart shoppers walk the trail.
From Halloween costumes all year long, and beings a Walmart shopper myself. I must say, when you take 2lb fishing line tied across the trail about face high, I'm amazes at how many ninjas use the trail. Its like hitting face first into a spider web, hiiiiiii yaaaaa, automatic ninja.
Another favorite of mine is the bb to the ass on a bike trick. One who thinks they are lance Armstrong learns quickly that those rear tires throw rocks. Just a couple pumps, and a ting to the butt cheek seems to slow a novice rider down like a cop on an open street. They jump, almost off the bike, and always turn around. Come on, something small taps your ass and your going Mach 2 on your tour de cup bike from Walmart, and you think you can see it?
Some people are always worried about how they look before going out in public, those same people wear their "don't want to be seen in public with" clothes on the trail. From clownsuits.com to holy crap, I'm colorblind and know that don't go together outfits are totally amazing.
So, until you decide to heat the path, and wear something interesting. I will be the one sitting naked by the window with my bb gun and fishing line. If you don't like me naked, don't look!!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment