Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The two N's

What a better night than muscle relaxers, nebraska football, and nascar? I can be a total redneck and not even care. Nor have the power to get my own drink.
So I have trained my leg humping dog to open the fridge, and bring captain soft leg another drink. More that's awesome. But the football game sucks, as always we are like a tampon, only good until the last string. And nascar, it had had more cautions than the big fat lady walking backwards over crap at walmart.
So, on another channel I found jennifer nettles singing to me. I know it was to me because we made that eye contact. She was looking right at me in the tv. God, she is hot, I'm glad she sees me that way too.
I would.........ah heck, green flag, these cars are faster than a black man running from a kkk rally.
And now to watch nebraska try to play football, cause jennifer is obviously on her way to my crib, and when she's here, heck with tv.
So, grab some chair, a good dog, and the remote and enjoy....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment