Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Diary of a wimpy kid

So, the boys and I just watched diary of a wimpy kid. That movie needs to get a new name, that's not a good name.  When I was I in school, everyone told on me for passing notes,  like when I passed a note to a girl that said close your legs, the flyswatter are coming in real bad. Or the note that said your feet smell like ass. Never did it occur to me that detention could be made fun. When I had to stay after school, many of my followers would try to go with me, now that's friends.

I was probably the only kid that didn't mind the principles office, heck the secretary was hot. I always walked out with a new pen too.

It wasn't until this movie I found out it wasn't an honor to have your desk next to the teachers. My God, mine was there from first grade on. I thought I was the teachers assistant I didn't know I was the center of attention for the teacher. But we had fun. The times of filling a locker with shaving cream, to kicking 2 lockers open and switching all the stuff around, what a shocking surprise to those kids. The day of running through the girls locker room, to running out to gym in my undies and then saying, damn, forgot to put on my gym shorts.

If I knew girls were so horny in college, I would of tried harder in high school.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment