Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

God bless these kids dressed up like their parents really want to. I seen more mom's all excited last night than I did back when I was a stripper. When the Hugh Hefner, answered the door, for some reason they asked for treats too. But, can't do that, there are kids present, oh how I love to use a womans line against her.
Its amazing how after 10 o'clock how the older people come out. Or maybe it was just my house. Little did they know, I have a peephole and only answered for the hotties. But the real joke is on them. Ole Hugh gave out Hershey wrappers with Laxatatives in them. Wonder how many mom's wanna come a knocking now. Tuff.
On the other hand, last night I was busy with the door last night, and tonight, it all started again, those darn Johovah Witnesses, but lucky for them, I was in my Hefner robe again and they had a deer in the headlight look on their face. Especially when the breeze hit and blew the robe open for a second. I looked like the girl in the mall parking lot trying to hold her skirt down in the wind. HELLO, if the wind is blowing that hard, pants, longer skirt, or just let her fly up, your dressed like a hooker anyways, my god, if your worried about exposing yourself to people that want to see, then stay home wearing them short shorts standing by the window.
So anyways, long live the costume for this year. Can't wait until next year, I need a partner to go out with. I found a human sized condom, and a sucker outfit so together we can be a cocksucker.
But I am getting back onto facebook to stalk on all the slutty pictures people post to add them to my love folder. So later dictator.

No comments:

Post a Comment