Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2011

the friendly old j.w.

So, sitting at home, with nothing to do, the bell rings and so I lean back in the chair,swing open the door and yell come in. And they did.
To my sweet surprise it was the friendly door to door knockers,,,,aka Johovah Witnesses. What a nice couple, I offered them a beer, and told dude his wife is hotter than a McDonald's French fry right out of the fryer. He wasn't impressed.
So we just watched some football, and I told them, hey my woman will be real excited to know we have another couple stop by, we are swingers. Told them to sit tight, I will go tell her to come out, she's in the shower. So, I got up, went to the bathroom, and heard some scuffling, and the door closed. Obviously, I must have scared them.
When I came back out, they were gone. So, chalk it up as a win for me. They left, I got to enjoy my football game, and nobody else was even home. But I wonder what was going through their mind. Damn J.W.s, that's 3 times I've ran you off. All new crews though, keep them coming, this is fun!!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment