Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Helping Hand

I have a HUGE heart for the handicap. This one time, a girl in a wheelchair asked me out on a date, so I said sure. I went and picked her up, and put her wheelchair in my truck and off to the movie we went.
During the movie, she put her hand on my leg, and I couldn't return the favor, cuz she didn't have any. So, I just put mine on her shoulder. She started moving up, and up. Then OMG, came to mind a couple times. So after the movie we went out and she took me down this old dirt road to a dead end. She said, I want you, I thought, OH GOD, I can't do this. So, outloud came a okay. I said HOW? So she directed to me take off my belt and loop it around a branch and come back and get her. I can't do this, I just can't.
So, I went back and carried her out to the belt, and yep, it all happen, she was hanging and so was I. We got done, and then it dawned on me why she had such big arms.
So, I loaded her up and took her back home. Her father greeted up at the end of the walk, which sucked. I had to tell him, so I said, Mr. White, I did your daughter, but she made me. He replied, "that's okay, I'm glad you brought her home, that last dipshit left her out hanging in the tree and I had to go get her."

No comments:

Post a Comment