Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Yoga

What is the deal with all this Yoga Hype? I decided to check it out myself. I went down and holy moley, talk about them sex books that teach ya moves, carma sumthin, kapow, this is live!!! I sat in the back, and I don't really think I bended right, but man what a sight. I know my neck sure got a good workout.
They had everyone stand up, bend over and touch their toes, and I added SPELL RUN outloud, I don't know what that lady upfront's problem was, but she told me shut up. Holy smokes, this is great I was thinking. Then we had to stand up, and bend backwards, I couldn't do it. So, I had to stand there just look at boobies, have I ever said how much I love boobies? Then, that lady upfront got on me again, sir, you need to bend backwards arch your back, I said, I can't, first off there is a room full of boobies I'm watching and second off, if I bend back now someone is going to get poked in the eye.
That witch came back, rolled up my mat, and sent me out the door. WTF, I know poked in the eye didn't scare them, must of been cause I'm straight. Couldn't see a gay guy getting kicked out of yoga class. That was BS, so now I'm going to Zumba classes to check it out, piss on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment