Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Misleading

There is nothing worse than a misleading car. Like, yesterday, there was an old caddy with rims and lowprofile rubbers on them, tented windows, and I told my boys hey look at that car, bet you it is one of my hispanic friends. NOPE, it was a white chick, go figure. No car seat so she wasn't even with a hispanic.
Then at the mall, I had this white kid, talking and dressing like he was black. So, I said, hey, nice hat can I see that thing? The gangster hat with the flat bill worn sideways. He handed it to me,and rolly rolly rolly, but a farmbill shade on that sucker. Take that wanna be. Sorry DOG!!!!
But I do know one thing for sure, if people would stop trying to be something they aren't there would be no Hollywood, or Drama. So keep it up home slices, I'm real, I'm me, and I graduated high school. But some words of advise I have, don't be a shingle, you'll get nailed by a mexican, and once you go black, you go single mother. There is nothing misleading about them facts. A true redneck knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment