Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Teenagers

If you ever want to know something about how something is, just ask a teenager. They know it all. Some things you can't do to a teenager is, wake them up early, ask them to do chores, and trust them to tell you what they are doing.
In todays world, if you want to keep your teen at home and a virgin just but a PS3. Heck, mine is great, I always know where he is, and the 6 hours he is awake, he is playing his game. He knows best, just ask him. His social life is talking to his gamer buddies, but how is that bad, his dad just chats with people online.
Guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree. But, I love gamers my age, while they are playing online, I am having fun with their girl. And MW3, what the heck? I thought it was Monday Margaritas for $3, guess I need to get with the times here.
Well, time to wake the stinky kid and get some lunch. Plus the PS3 controller is whinning it wants held.

No comments:

Post a Comment